Monday, March 2, 2009

Manufacturing Class.

So here i am, sitting through my manufacturing class. Obviously i am paying all sorts of attention. We are currently discussing the delightfully riviting topic of chemical deburring. Most of the time i am asleep by this point, but this blog thing is helping my school work by keeping me awake! The instructor is a jovial old man, who told us earlier in the lecture that he will be going to Nauvoo next week:

"There may be many of you who have no idea what i am talking about, but for those of you who know, my wife and i will be helping with the idea of a nauvoo university."

Then he began a rant all about evolution and other various pseudo-sciences, I think this guy was a bishop at some point. Finally we began discussing the actual course material. And that is how Chemical Deburring came upon us.

We have since left that topic.

Now we're talking about buffing.

Spare me.

No comments:

Post a Comment