Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Jobless

I have just spent the past hour searching the internet, and the undernet, and the outernet, and all the nets that i can get my hands on, for job listings in Logan ut. I am here to testify, THERE ARE NO JOBS HERE!

Since when is it all about "who you know?" Where on earth did that come from? I know there has got to be a job up here, but i just dont have the right connections to get it. Is it always gonna be that way? I guess that's why families are getting closer together, it's no longer about my competence as an employee. it's who's dad knows my dad... Which is ok if i want a job with in the Battle Creek stake. Or at a Spa Company.

Otherwise, I'm just gonna have to trudge out on my own... become the man that everybody wants to hire! Employers will flock to me! I will have job offers coming upon me as the dews from heav'n distilling! Yeah... now if i can just figure out how to get to that point...

2 comments:

  1. Good luck. I had the same problem years ago even when there were jobs! Logan is a hard place to get a job. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you could write a new verse to the song, "Homeless...Homeless.." "Jobless...jobless.".

    ReplyDelete