Sunday, March 1, 2009

The First Post

Seeing as how this whole blogging bit has become a family tradition, i figured i might as well join in on the fun. This is also how i got my start on facebook. If the trend remains that i have established on the Facebook. This blog will swell with readers interested in my every movement... until they lose interest and my URL is buried with the rest of the unloved websites... (A place next to Napster and AOL is good by me.)

-Samm

PS: Am i supposed to sign blogs? This page looks like an email... so i guess it's just habit. Could somebody lend me a copy of "Proper Blogging Content" or "blogging for Dummies" (amz's suggestion). Or simply have the Guru of the internet come and learn me in the ways of the blogger.

5 comments:

  1. Family tradition? what family, oh ya mine you are going to be family with me. that makes me smile. say i will look at your B... i mean Blog if you look at mine! as for the copy of whatever we will have to share what ever one you get cuz i am no good at this blogging thing either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first piece of advice is to get some shamrocks from "the cutest blog on the block.com"

    Randy's first suggestion is to moderate Amy's comment and keep them g-rated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. The shamrocks are free and very festive. Just in time for an under-celebrated holiday.

    (Randy speaking)but it would make your blog look like it was owned by a GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont know if i could use the shamrocks. seeing as how i'd have to compete with that ridiculously popular KATY'S KRAVINGS blog. I'll have to find my own special way to celebrate the uncelebrated holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad the family tradition thing was cleared up, since THIS side of the family is technologically challenged. Thanks Marsh family for trying to keep part of us in the 21st Century!! Good Job Samm!

    ReplyDelete