Thursday, August 27, 2009

Skoolin' mackes Me Samrt!


I have a beef, and I have a blog.
Beef meets blog, blog meets beef.

Is there a rule somewhere in college professor applications that the professors either have to be stone dead boring, or alternatively psycho beyond belief.

There is no middle ground.

My History Prof. for example is a walking fashion Faux Pas! (And that is coming from me!) The man has come to class both days so far wearing:

Dress Shirt,
Skinny Raggy Jeans
Sandals
The ugliest ties ever.

Now maybe im just a little prejudice against history teachers in general, but this guy takes the cake, my Physx prof is almost certainly GAY and my Creative Arts teacher talks to us like we're primary kids. Where have all the normal people gone?

Oh, that's right, BYU.

-Samm

5 comments:

  1. HEY! I don't mind cheering for their football team, but to pretend like the education at BYU is actually better? C'mon Samm!

    I would now like you to sing the following phrase three times daily:

    I'm an Aggie I'm an Aggie I'm an Aggie till I die and I'd rather be an Aggie than a Cougar from the Y. (Tune is Oh My Darlin')

    LOUDER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I can't believe you really said that. I really, really can't believe you just said it. I am SO disappointed...so very, very, disappointed...hope your profs don't read your blog...that would for sure be grounds for failure...and that is not an option, right Katy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I'm a true blue aggie, down to the blue ink stain in the right leg of my underwear, all i was sayin is that those unfortunate few that attend or have attended the "coug" never have to experience:

    "Like, so... Physicss iss sso freakin' cool and exssiting. Okay! And, Like I am your professssor, and i like, am ssso in love with physicss."

    (Double "s" indicates lisp.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. who's you art teacher?

    And how else are you going to appreciate "normal" if there isn't a little weird in your life?

    ReplyDelete